Testing & Inspection
Installation Testing & Inspection is an integral part of the industry, when works require we provide testing certification under part P of the building regulations.
We also provide condition reports which are made up of two parts.A visual inspection and a range physical tests.Once the engineer has carried out the Condition report they will provide a report detailing any faults and recommendations for remedial works, they can also provide an electrical inspection report for landlords.
From 1st June 2020, private landlords in England are required to have the electrical installation in their rental properties checked by a qualified electrician to ensure that they are safe for tenants.
Please check out our Rates page for information on prices
- Electrical installations must be inspected and tested prior to the start of a new tenancy from 1st July 2020
- Checks must be carried out on any existing tenancies by 1st April 2021
- Electrical Installation Certificates (EICs)
- Minor Electrical Installation Works Certificates (MEIWCs)
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)
- PAT Testing